Our 5 Favourite Photos from Last Years Summit
We are very excited for the 3rd AFRUCA Summit in October. We had a look back at how the event went last year and thought we’d share our 5 favourite photos with you and why they’re our favourite. Take a look at what we chose!
1. Despite the amount of work it takes to organise the Summit our staff members are more than capable of making sure the day runs smoothly.
2. Well known MPs think our summit is worth coming to!
3. We make sure we give you a line up of interesting & inspirational speakers.
4. We make sure the summit is engaging, interactive and worthwhile.
5. We also make sure we have expressive African entertainment on the day.
We’re making sure to include all of these elements in this years summit. We’ll be covering a range of pressing issues affecting African children and families with the view to proffer solutions to these problems. We’re working hard to bring you an insightful, educative and informative event, so what’s stopping you from coming?
For more information visit our event page: bit.ly/1eSxFXw
Don’t miss out!
The AFRUCA Team